Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Recovery

Well, the latest round in my slice 'n' dice tour was Monday morning. I went under the knife once more to have my spinal cord stimulator ex-planted. The surgery went well; it was one of the easiest so far, and I was able to go home that evening. Now it's just some rest and lots of tv (hurray for the new fall season!) before life gets back to normal. I didn't tell a lot of people about this surgery (because let's be honest, it's getting a little old already!) but for people who knew, I thought you may appreciate the update.

Of course, I have my live-in nurse to take care of me and take over my chores for awhile (all while taking unflattering pictures of me).

And my other roommate and personal dishwasher (Anna), and my own personal chef and life coach (aka Mom & Dad ;) to get me through.

Life's not so bad.

No comments:

 
'