Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back to Business as (un)Usual

Michael returned safe and sound from LA, at 1 am (so I guess that would be Monday morning). After a productive week of work, he was able to have some fun and some sun over the weekend.

Check out his photos here.

While he was gone, I went to the Zilker Park Botanical Gardens with my mom and dad. There we saw the most adorable butterfly! Gallery photos here.

As usual, I'm ecstatic that Michael is home and we're back to the old routine. We are busy planning a few more events, though, in addition to keeping an eye on the house.

Somehow our original plan to take one or two trips this year has turned into 10 or 12. It's been really fun, but traveling is exhausting too! We're going back to Houston again soon for a couple days, then we'll be leaving for our cruise mid-November, and we can hardly wait! We'll be back in time to celebrate Thanksgiving here. Then it's off to Virginia for a visit with Bob. After that we leave for two more weeks in LA. Michael has a lot of work to do out there for his company, and his boss is kind enough to fly me out too - mostly for Michael's morale (Ron says Michael will get more work done if he's not distracted by missing me too much; I very much like that reasoning).

After Christmas, we are going to Maui for a week with Michael's family. Then we will rest. I think.

No comments:

 
'