Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's Up Down in Texas?

Well, it turns out I'm the world's worst blogger. Before we moved I had all these romantic ideals that I would chronicle our every step, documenting each phase of the journey with stunning photos, brilliant commentary and witty observations. Don't get me wrong, I've made all kinds of witty observations, I just never got around to blogging about them.

Unfortunately, our previously enviable photojournalism skills have taken a turn for the worse, and I'm afraid our gallery has suffered. I sincerely apologize if you've been visiting, hoping for some excitement. We did get lots more beautiful pictures of LA in April - but they are still on the brand new camera we bought - and subsequently had stolen in LA. Haven't documented a whole lot since then.

I do have lots (LOTS!!!) of news to share, but I think I'll post some separate blogs. No one wants to read 4 pages of text online, right?

But where to start? Hmm. This is what I get for not keeping up. I hereby promise to (try to) make it worth your efforts to keep checking in on us.

No comments:

 
'