Monday, January 28, 2008

Wow, what can I say?

Seriously, what can I say? There are many people out there who deserve such a wonderful keepsake as this (see the video Michael posted below), but I wouldn't consider myself to be one of them in a million years! What a huge surprise and honor. I managed to see over 40 of the people I love for my birthday, without having to travel from my living room. THANK YOU to everyone who took part! You are all so special to me and I will treasure this for a lifetime. I love you all.

... in order of appearance (in case you're curious, and and in case you watched all 20 minutes :)

  • Grandma & Grandpa Rau - Michael's (and my) beloved Grandparents
  • Jim Black - Our good friend for many years
  • Paul Bernstein - My brother-in-law
  • Patty Spears - My good friend from high school
  • Scott Mehren - Our friend from One Life (and our tax guy :)
  • Shawna Smith - Michael's (very pregnant) sister
  • Paul - Again, sheesh, can't get away from this guy
  • Maddy & Gabby Mehren (Scott & Jill's beautiful girls); Jordan Bowman (adorable son of Eric & Lisa Bowman) in the background
  • Mom & Dad Matthew (My adopted parents)
  • Stephanie and Bryce - Nick Ikeda's son
  • Summer Ward - My good friend from high school
  • Wally Beck - From One Life
  • Aunt Stacey & doggie Jodi - Michael's mom's sister
  • Jenee Watts - My good friend from grade school!!
  • Anna Barber - My beautiful sis
  • Duncan Elledge - Musically gifted one-of-a-kind friend from One Life
  • Jamie Owens - Michael's cousin (and Logan's mommy)
  • Jess Bernstein - My other beautiful 'sis who had a major role in orchestrating all of this!
  • Jerimy (and stuffed friend) - Our great friend from high school that we visit in LA often
  • One Life Worship Team - Paul, Jess, Duncan, Nick, Scott, Eric, Gabby & Maddy, Jill, and Roy (I think?)
  • Mom & Dad Barber - How much more adorable could they be? Only loving parents can brag on their kids like this. I love you two so much!
  • Whitney Bingham - My good friend from high school
  • Logan Chase (my nephew); Grandma & Grandpa; and a beautiful singing voice belonging to my mom-in-love
  • Anna - cheerleader :)
  • Paul - again ...
  • Becky & Vicky - One Life
  • Stephanie & Bryce - One Life
  • Chrissy Udoffia & Cade - My good friend from high school and her third-born (soon to be not-the-youngest anymore!)
  • Mona Bass - From One Life
  • Nick Ikeda - From One Life band
  • Walt Dobrowski - One Life (and Hissites.com)
  • Jenee with Kylee and Talyor - Her beautiful girls!
  • Troy Dean, Eric Bowman & Michael Bass - Pastor and Friends at One Life
  • Make-out session (!) - Close your eyes, parents
  • Bob Sherwood - Best friend of Michael (and me) since 1991
  • Eric Maddox - My great friend for many years
  • Shawn Sutton - Another great friend for many years
  • Michael - Love of my life - thank you for putting this all together for me
  • Bear - My favorite doggie and second love of my life
I've watched it three times already, but I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Thanks again, my friends.

No comments:

 
'