Monday, January 21, 2008

A Bouquet of Joy

Ah, such a cold and dreary day it was on Friday. The doorbell rang and there were two large packages from UPS. I just left them there and told Michael to go get them, since all we ever get from UPS is office supplies and hardware.

But he said one was for me, and I opened it up to find this large and lovely yellow bouquet ... of flowers? No. CANDY! Much better! All my favorites. I love it so much I can't bear to break into it yet. I have it setting out so I can look at it and smile. I'll at least save it 'til after my birthday. Then I'm sure it will be love at first bite!

Thanks to my girls in California (Jenee, Summer, Stacey, Chrissy, Patty and Whitney & Jess) for sending me such a wonderful gift! It brightened my day and my week.

No comments:

 
'