Saturday, December 29, 2007

A whole day old!

We got to visit Sarah and baby Alexis in the hospital again today. If it's possible, I think she's even cuter than yesterday. Like always, I made Michael hold her as much as possible. Partly for practice, but mostly because it just makes my heart smile.

Sarah is doing amazing, just a wonderful mom already! We are so proud of you, Sarah. And her hubby Michael is sure to be a wonderful dad as well.

I have to say, this is by far the best time I've had at the hospital for as long as I can remember. No one asked me to wear a gown or expose my backside! No one gathered my pee in the toilet to make sure I was going as expected! No one ever asked me my name, or why I was there, or when my birthday is, or who my insurance carrier is - not once!

No one offered me intravenous drugs though, which was kind of disappointing ;)


** PS: For our guest readers who might be confused, I've had five back surgeries in four years, so I have a bit of history with the whole hospital thing! **

No comments:

 
'