Monday, March 26, 2007

Going back to Cali'

Mark yo' calendars - we'll be coming home June 28-July 9. Hope to see you then! (Unless you come here first).

Some other fun things coming up:

  • Michael's going to LA in April. I might go too for some beach action, uh-I mean moral support.

  • Anna's friend Cristina coming to visit in April.

  • Bobby Sherwood coming to visit in May HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Austin City Limits Festival - September 14-16. This would be a great time to visit! Let me know if you want me to get for you, they go on sale next month.

  • Mom and Dad (Matthew) coming to visit in October

  • 10-Year Anniversary cruise in November!!! That just might be what I'm looking forward to most ;) We're going to Montego Bay (Jamaica), Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

    Look how skinny we used to be.

  • Also sometime we're going to visit Stacey and Sebastian in Colombia. Can't wait for that either.

  • Ooh, Matthew Family all going to Maui in January too. We will be so tan this year!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I hope you guys are planning on playing at church that week!

 
'